Nigerian Navy Recruitment/ Application: How To Get It. Need Information On The Nigerian Navy Recruitment? Check This Post For More.
Want to apply for the Nigerian navy? Then you have come to the right place to acquire this information as i have put together necessary data to help you.
An Overview of the Nigerian Navy
The starting point of the Nigerian Navy could be followed to the Marine Department of the Royal Navy built up in 1887 as a semi military association, which joined the obligations of the present-day Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), the Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority and the Nigerian Navy. Components of the Marine Department partook in military activities against the Germans in Cameroon during the First World War between 1914–1918. Notwithstanding, the pioneer organization didn’t think of it as important to set up an appropriate naval force, as they accepted that it was the obligation of the Royal Navy to give maritime assurance to Nigeria.
Read Also: Highest Paid Government Parastatals In Nigeria
Functions Of The Nigerian Navy
Here are the primary functions of the Nigerian Navy:
- To keep up the nation’s laws inside regional and inner waters
- To shield Nigerians from potential adversaries in the waters.
- To play out the military job as noted in the Act of 1964.
- To haggle from the situation of solidarity when vital.
- To play its conciliatory and policing jobs when required.
- To prepare another age who wishes to join the Nigerian Navy.
- To play out all the obligations and capacities characterized by the Constitution.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal – how to Apply Now!
The Nigerian Navy enrollment program is an activity that happens each year. Nigerians who are anxious to get enlisted into the Nigerian Navy will in general look for exact data on the most proficient method to apply early and get chose to join the Nigerian Navy
That is the reason this article was posted, in order to keep you refreshed on the prerequisites, rules, capabilities, and how to be an effective candidate into the Nigerian Navy enlistment for the 2020 enrollment meeting.
How would I go about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020?
The enrollment for the 2020 exercise for Nigerian Navy enlistment is typically done on the web. Significant records are required from candidates, and ought to be appropriately transferred. When enrollment is finished, the setting of your inclination test will be imparted to you, by means of the Nigerian Navy enlistment website; www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Read Also: Npower Recruitment Application Portal npvn.npower.gov.ng 2020/2021
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE 2020
Up-and-comers are encouraged to pursue the accompanying directions completely before finishing the Nigerian Navy online Recruitment Form. Any deficient or wrongly finished Form will be dismissed and won’t be prepared.
- Candidates must be resident of Nigeria by birth.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher capabilities, for example, Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers and so on.
- Candidates must not be married or pregnant
- Candidates must be liberated from any past criminal conviction by an official courtroom.
- Candidates with any of the accompanying clinical/physical difficulties are NOT to apply: sight issue, ear issue, transmittable ailments, mental issues, stammering, or any physical handicap. Candidates who have tattoos are likewise not to apply.
- Candidates must not be underneath the stature of 1.69 meters for guys and 1.650 meters for females.
- Candidates are required to have any of the accompanying instructive/Professional capabilities.
i.West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate (not multiple sittings and not more established than 6 years from the date of use, likewise material to sub passages ii– vi)
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level
iii. National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- Normal National Diploma (OND).
Some other instructive capability comparable to those referenced previous
vii. Candidates would be required to create their grade school leaving testament at the choice meeting.
- All candidates must demonstrate/give their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Candidates are to take note of that section prerequisite into the accompanying classes is SSCE or comparable: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Some other extra capabilities in these classifications can just fill in as an additional bit of leeway for determination into the branch and will not draw in any additional favorable position at all. See the guide for subtleties.
- Candidates with other instructive/proficient capabilities higher than those expressed in section 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Candidates are cautioned that it is an offense to introduce bogus or manufactured archives for the Recruitment.
- Declarations or capabilities not proclaimed or offered and acknowledged during the enlistment practice are not worthy after enrollment and can’t be offered with the end goal of progress of office or headway while as of now in the Nigerian Navy. Just capabilities acquired under legitimate help arrangements are worthy while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Candidates are required to print out Parent/Guardian assent Form and Local Government authentication Form which must be appropriately finished, embraced and introduced during the meeting.
- Candidates must go to the enrollment communities with the accompanying reports.
- Copies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Copies of Credentials.
iii. Properly finished Identification Form must be marked by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an official of the position of Commander or more (or proportional in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or more who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Properly finished Parent/Guardian Consent Form marked by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four identification photos appropriately marked and stepped at the back by (c) above.
- Applicants are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the enrollment habitats.
- Application Form is to be finished and submitted on the web.
- Any candidate suspected or affirmed to have imitated, adulterated, produced or introduced bogus document(s) will be excluded from the enlistment practice and gave over to the suitable law authorization organization for indictment.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN entryway at the appropriate time.