Bankers Salary In Nigeria (What You Need To Know). Shocking! Bankers Salary Revealed! Check This Post For More.
Do you want to become a banker in Nigeria? Are you looking for useful and valid information as regards the salary structure of bankers in Nigeria? Then you are on the right platform for this information as this article would be of relevance to you. Do you know that getting a glimpse of what a particular professional earns would make you decide if you want to work as that profession or not? Well, now you know. In this article, you are going to get informed on everything you need to know about bankers’ salary in Nigeria. Let’s get started.
Who is a banker?
A banker in simple words is an individual employed by a bank or a financial institution whose main function or role is to serve the financial needs of the client or customers. In other words, a banker is a person that works in a banking industry.
Read Also: Vice Chancellor Salary In Nigeria (What You Need To Know)
Functions of a banker?
In case you do not even know the functions of a banker, here is a well detailed list to help you with some of the primary functions of a banker:
- It is an banker’s duty to sign new clients and help them through the process of coming on board
- It is a banker’s duty to manage client bank account as well as oversee transactions
- It is a banker’s duty to process deposits payments as well as withdrawals
- It is a banker’s duty to authorize and evaluate overdrafts and loans
- It is a banker’s duty to recommend and explain the banking services and products to the clients based on their needs
What does a banker earn as salary in Nigeria?
Many people have this misconception that since bankers work in the bank, they should be part of the highest paid workers ion Nigeria. This is totally fallacy. Is bankers’ salary really worth it? Let’s get right into it.
To make this easier, I have made a list of some of the specific banking jobs and how much the workers earn on an average. This includes basic salary as well as other allowances.
Read Also: Medical Laboratory Scientist Salary In Nigeria (All You Need To Know)
- AML analyst earns about 529,000 NGN per month
- An assistant bank branch manager earns about 455,000 NGN per month
- An assistant bank manager earns about 572,000 NGN per month
- An ATM manager earns about 512,000 NGN per month
- An ATM service technician earns about 135,000 NGN per month
- A bank accounts analyst earns about 190,000 NGN per month
- A bank accounts controller earns about 253,000 NGN per month
- A bank accounts executive earns about 360,000 NGN per month
- A bank accounts manager earns about 442,000 NGN per month
- A bank auditing manager earns about 418,000 NGN per month
- A bank branch manager earns about 586,000 NGN per month
- A bank clerk earns about 113,000 NGN per month
- A bank compliance specialist earns about 328,000 NGN per month
- A bank manager earns about 666,000 NGN per month
- A bank operational risk manager earns about 687,000 NGN per month
- A bank operations head earns about 741,000 NGN per month
- A bank operations officer earns about 273,000 NGN per month
- A bank operations specialist earns about 442,000 NGN per month
- A bank process manager earns about 411,000 NGN per month
- A phone banker earns about 175,000 NGN per month
Read Also: Auxiliary Nurse Salary In Nigeria (Full Salary)
Of course, the salary looks very attractive but one must be ready to put in a lot of hard work in this sector.